Link ECU Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 1-3 Plug-In ECU (plug & play).
Link PlugIn ECUs totally replace the original factory ECU, in the original location. Fast install, full engine management, tuning solution!
Where possible, the factory enclosure is reused and a replacement board is supplied which the installer swaps for the original factory board inside the original enclosure. Where this is not possible due to the design of the factory ECU, the Link ECU is supplied in a full or partial replacement enclosure.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU with Link PlugIn engine control units (ECUs) to suit Mitsubishi vehicles, including the EVOLink and VR4Link that fit inside the original factory enclosure and no alteration of the factory wiring is required.
G4 PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”