Future Motorsports Stage 2 - 2JZ Built Short Block 1200bhp (3.0Ltr).
This setup can reliably handle 1200hp.
This package is very popular with the 2JZGTE Single Turbo guys who want a reliable long lasting engine build who run a medium to large frame turbo such as Precision 6870 or even a Precision 7685. Or even a Garret GTX40 , or a GTX42 or GTX45 series turbo.
We have several customers running this engine in high power street cars to even BDC Drift cars.
Ideally suited for someone needing to put back together a bullet proof bottom end and most probably will be driven on the street and occasional drag or circuit/track day enthusiast.
Future Motorsports Stage 2 - 2JZ Short Block covers the following:
- 86.25/86.50mm Or 87.00mm Piston Kit (choice of pistons in drop down menu).
- Upgraded Piston Wrist Pins
- Custom Oil Clearance
- Custom PTW Clearance
- Wiseco Boostline Rods.
- ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- ACL, King Race or Clevite Crank Mains, Rods and Thrust Bearings (we use either of the 3 brands in our build depending on stock availability and clearance required)
- ARP 2000 Crank Main Studs
- All Machine Work
- Bore, hone, skim.
- Polish crank
- Balance rotating assembly (crank, rods, pistons)
- Re-inspection and Re-measure
- All Cleaning
- Final Assembly
Check out some of the FASTEST 2JZ Equipped Supra's that we have supplied our engine & technical program to:
Clint Xuereb from Malta running a low boost test pass of 7.67 sec no Nitros, no Ethanol or Methanol. Just VP Import Race Fuel.
Alan Zamit from Malta running a 7.8sec quarter mile first time out with low boost. No Nitros:
Stuart Williams from the UK ( mkivsupra.net ) with a 7.77sec quarter mile pass:
Some of our other Supra customers in Saudi Arabia and Turkey:Qassim (saudi arabia):
Burak From Turkey: