Future Motorsports partnered with CNC Werx USA back early 2015. Offering the UK & Europe the well known and proven original Cylinder Support System (CSS) by CNC WERX USA.
Future Motorsports looks after ALL Sales, Tech Support and engine building program to suit your requirements.
We can supply you with the service of a CSS Process to your block. Supply you the parts to install in your block and we can also build your short block to spec.
If your not sure what you need feel free to reach out and we will be more than happy to assist.
CNC WERX (UK/Europe)
The ORIGINAL and THE BEST, well proven Cylinder Support System (CSS) in the Market, made and installed in the USA! Over 3000 CNC Werx applications used in the after market and racing industry. Proven at the track and strip by racers alike.
Street Cars – Race Cars – Drag Racing – Road Racing.
Simply the BEST way to protect your High Horsepower block from cracking!!! The Cylinder Support System is a proven method of strengthening open deck engine blocks while maintaining OEM integrity. It prevents cylinder cracking, walking, and bellmouthing. Unlike traditional aftermarket cast iron sleeves, the support ring is made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
This material will actually pull post combustion heat away from the chamber, decreasing intake charge temps, unlike thick cast iron which tends to heat soak because of poor heat transfer properties.
Typical turnaround time is usually around 2 weeks on blocks we have no cores we can exchange with.
No Sinking – No Leaking – No Mainline Distortion – No Overheating.
The Cylinder Support System process is NOT to be confused with the industry known “blockguard.” Why? Because it does not rely on the loose tolerance and taper(draft angle) of the factory casting. The Cylinder Support System process involves precisely machining the water passage, to accept our precision machined billet 6061 support rings. Our precision fit gives equal support pressure around the cylinders from the top of the support ring to the bottom of the support ring. Even the most finely filed/sanded blockguards cannot compete with the precision of our high quality CNC milling machines.
Strength – Quality – Proven Results – On-time Delivery – Low Cost
CSS Available for the following vehicles:
– BMW N54
– Dodge Caliber SRT4
– Ford EcoBoost 2.3L (includes welded brace on front of block to help prevent non-css related cracking)
– Ford EcoBoost 3.5L V6
– Ford Raptor EcoBoost 3.5L V6
– Honda/Acura NSX C30 (1000wHP rated)
– Honda/Acura B18, B16 (700wHP rated)
– Honda/Acura B18, B16 High HP CSS w/Deck & Oring (Recommended for applications over 700wHP)
– Honda K20, K24 (800wHP rated)
– Honda K20, K24 High HP CSS w/Deck & Oring (Recommended for applications over 800wHP)
– Honda K23 (700wHP rated)
– Honda D15, D16, D17 (600wHP rated)
– Honda F22, F23 $325 (700wHP rated)
– Honda F20B (700wHP rated)
– Honda F20C, F22C (800wHP rated) (FRM cylinders require dry cast iron cylinder liners to run standard forged pistons or special coated pistons)
– Honda H22/23 (700wHP rated) (FRM cylinders require dry cast iron cylinder liners to run standard forged pistons or special coated pistons)
– Honda R18 (700wHP rated)
– Honda J series V6 (1000wHP rated)
– Honda B20 ( Lower 400wHP Guarentee)
– Hyundai Genesis 2.0L Theta I4
– Hyundai Veloster G4FJ I4
– Mitsubishi 4B11 (800wHP rated)
– Mini Cooper N14
– Nissan QR25DE
– Nissan VQ35/37 (NEW)
– Suzuki Samuri G13A
– Scion 2AZFE (700wHP rated)
– Sea-Doo Rotax 3cyl PWC 2002-2005 GTX RXP RXT WAKE (email to verify application)
– Ski-Doo Rotax 3cyl 1171cc
-Toyota 1ZZ & 2ZZ (700wHP rated)
– Volvo 850 5cyl (price includes our method of filling slit between cylinder)
– Volvo S60 5cyl (price includes our method of filling slit between cylinder)
– Yamaha 998cc 4cyl PWC (email to verify application)
– Yamaha 998cc 4cyl Snowmobile (Apex GT block)
Additional Services we offer are:
-Bore & Hone, Deck (skim face)
-Cylinder Block Cleaning (various options, soda blast, hot wash etc)
-Line boring and much much more..
Make sure you inspect YOUR block before shipping. We do not include a full inspection of YOUR block when performing the CSS process. Most important thing to check is if you have a cracked cylinder.!!! Wipe down cylinder and use a flashlight to see any potential hairline cracks.
Strip down the block completely. We only need the bare block. No Mains, No Plugs, No Sensors ect. (unless we are to do the short block assembly).
Make sure it is a double wall box. Old boxes, bubble wrap or the 1” thick hard pink exterior insulation from Home Depot or Lowes will work. Whatever packing you use.
Make sure the block is not free to move around inside of the package. DO NOT use peanut foam. Tape box securely making sure the bottom has lots of extra tape.